Impasse Form (P)

At the point in the negotiation of conditions of employment where the parties are unable to reach an agreement, despite efforts to do so by direct negotiations and the use of third-party mediation or other arrangement, a party or parties may request the Board consider the matter by filing a request that the Board consider a negotiation impasse or approve a joint request for binding arbitration procedure to resolve a negotiation impasse.  Please click here to access the form. Please note that certain forms require a password. You must contact the Office of Complaince at 202-724-9250 to obtain a password.

Representation Petition

Please click this form if you want to file a petition concerning labor representation.