This three-minute video provides an overview of the Office of Compliance and its responsibilities as an independent and non-partisan Congressional office - advancing safety & health, fairness and accessibility on Capitol Hill.
New in-person catalog is available now: OOC's Catalog of Course Offerings
New users: enter email and create a password. You will receive a certificate upon completing each course.
From the course catalog, select:
- Bystander Intervention (30 min.)
- Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Congressional Workplace (30 min.)
- Recognizing and Preventing Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace (40 min.)
- Introduction to the Family and Medical Leave Act, as applied to the Legislative Branch (15 min.)
- Orientation to the Office of Compliance and Congressional Workplace Rights (12 min.)
To meet the requirements of S.Res. 330, Senate employees may select Recognizing and Preventing Discrimination and Harassment in the Congressional Workplace above to receive a certificate. To take the training without a certificate, start here.
Other training is also available without signing into the Learning Management System. However, accessing below will not generate a certificate of completion.
Please read Compliance@Work about A Bystander's Role in Preventing Harassment, Family and Medical Leave and Sexual Harassment. We also have material that may be helpful to Veterans and Servicemembers.
SIGN UP FOR e-ALERTS here.